Come to discover the real Roman Cuisine in this Twilight Tour of Campo de’ Fiori, one of the most ancient and central areas in Rome.
Meeting Point: Piazza Campo de’ Fiori
18 Food and Wine Tastings
Start at 6:00 PM – Duration: 3:30 hours
Prices: 79€ (Adult) – 75€ (over 65/under 13) – Free (under 6)
Languages: English or Italian
Maximum 12 participants
Reservation is needed to participate:
If you want to book today for tomorrow, contact us!
Private Tours: on request
Located in the heart of central Rome, Campo de’ Fiori and Piazza Navona are two of the most beautiful squares of the Eternal City. If you want to know the secrets hidden in these streets full of history, this is the perfect tour for you!!!
You will discover how the ancient Romans loved to enjoy theater, music, and athletics, while admiring the ancient ruins scattered in this area. We will tell legends that ancient Roman families have jealously guarded and passed down from generation to generation. Set in this magical atmosphere, you taste the best dishes of traditional Roman and Italian cuisine, prepared with love by local historians, habitually frequented by loyal customers and Romans who have not abandoned traditions and quality of raw materials.
Get ready to experience 3.5 hours of tastings during a typical evening in Rome in one of the most central and characteristic areas of the city. It will be a perfect mix of culture and good food with 15 stops and more than 12 tastings, learning and enjoying local secret traditions. The cuisine is all strictly seasonal and freshly cooked because quality and authenticity are the basic ingredients for those who make preparing ancient Roman cuisine a lifestyle.
Do not miss a glimpse of our street food, pizza, pasta, and wine, not to mention the coffee, “ammazzacaffè” and homemade gelato. We will tell you all the stories that accompany these dishes and their origins. This evening will be a culinary experience that you will never forget.
Our local guides, archaeologists all born and raised in Rome, will take you through a truly unique dining experience, revealing the history that lies behind each of the flavors that you will taste in some of the most authentic and traditional places of the city.
We will begin with Roman street food, followed by dinner in a typical Roma restaurant. We will end with Italian coffee. The following are some examples of what you will taste during our tour:
- Pizza, freshly baked by the oldest bakery in the neighborhood (white or red, thin or thick), is one of the typical snacks of our city. This light and tasty snack is eaten midmorning or as an afternoon or night snack. This bakery has been renowned throughout the city since 1819 and produces delicacies that have been appreciated throughout time, even by the famous palates of Roman nobility like Belli, Beatrice Cenci, and Gioacchino Rossini (the composer of the “Barber of Seville”).
– Roman fried food, which has always been the most consumed street food and is enjoyed by the young and old.
– The renowned Sicilian Cannoli, filled with fresh ricotta, is one of the most famous desserts of the Italian peninsula. It has been prepared by real Sicilians for years and is now being prepared in the capital with a mission to spread the island’s ancient confectionery tradition.
– The tasty and fresh Limoncello, a handmade product with real lemons from Sicily, will conclude the first part of the tour.
– At dinnertime, the Pasta is cooked according to old recipes, accompanied by good Wine that has been consumed and loved since ancient Greek and Roman times.
– After dinner, you will be served true, homemade Gelato, made only with seasonal fruits and creams prepared according to traditional recipes. The gelato contains no coloring agents or preservatives, only lots of authenticity and love.
– Finally, Coffee! The inevitable finishing touch of every meal. Our coffee, which is made with a blend of carefully selected coffee beans and is roasted in the traditional style, is enjoyed while seated in one of the oldest cafés in the city center.
These and many more tasty surprises await you in our Campo dei Fiori Tour! Book now!
1. We are not only Italian, we are Romans. Born and raised in this great city, of which we will reveal every secret corner. The real Romans since 7 generations, graduates in archeology, connoisseurs of history, scholars of foods, wines and food traditions. We have a passion for the culinary culture and we grow it day by day.
2. We love our work. We have created our food tour because we love Rome, we love food and we love tourists who fill the streets every day. We want to give to those who visit this magnificent city unforgettable moments, with unique tasting food and discovering secrets and habits that only true Romans know.
3. During our tour we will give you the RomaEat gadgets, which you can use during the tour and also when you go back home.
4. We have tours for every need. If you are vegetarian or if you have food allergies, simple preferences, let us know and we will be happy to satisfy you.
5. We take care about the environment. The earth is a great place, but also very fragile, and we are aware of it. For this reason in our tour we do not use plastic materials, we seek to minimize waste, and we are careful to comply in all respects the environment that surrounds us.
6. We serve only the highest quality food, we do regular check of the products we eat during the tour, we prefer organic products and certified manufacturers. In our tours you will find only fresh and in season products, cooked for you according to the ancient traditions of Italian cuisine.